Team communication at its best
For the financial year ending 31 December 2020
Modern slavery is a crime and is a real problem for millions of people around the world, including many in developed countries. Companies like ours can be exposed to this crime through our operations and our supply chain.
Quail Digital has a zero-tolerance to modern slavery and is committed to preventing it taking place in any part of our operations and supply chain.
Organisation and Supply Chain
Quail Digital manufactures and sells professional wireless headset systems throughout the EMEA, ASEAN and North American markets through carefully selected resellers partners.
We have sales offices in the UK and the US through which service and support is offered. We aim to establish long-term relationships with our suppliers based on trust, integrity, reliability and upholding of high standards of conducting business. We review and are cognisant of our supplier's reputation, respect for the law, compliance with health, safety and environmental standards, and accepted reference points
Quail Digital operates the following policies for identifying and preventing slavery and human trafficking in our operations:
• Whistleblowing Policy - we encourage all employees, customers, and suppliers to report any suspicion of slavery or human trafficking without fear of retaliation.
• Purchasing Code - All our suppliers are expected to adhere to the code of practice relating to slavery and human trafficking.
Supplier due diligence
We require all suppliers to attest that:
• They don't use any form of forced, compulsory or slave labour
• Their employees work voluntarily and are entitled to leave work
• They provide each employee with an employment contract that contains a reasonable notice period for terminating their employment
• They don't require employees to post a deposit/bond and don't withhold their salaries for any reasons
• They don't require employees to surrender their passports or work permits as a condition of employment
This statement covers 1 November 2020 to 31 October 2021.
CEO, Quail Digital
Quail Digital operates in:
• North America
• South America
• United Kingdom
• Asia and Australia
Quail Digital #16